- Complete suspension kit for 4×4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 2.2″ Precision Honed Shock Body
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5″ or more of lift, new UCA’s are recommended***
****Coil seat for IMS59-50220 should be set at 226mm(8.83″) for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38″) from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2″ due to KDSS system complications.
Most customers add 3″ of lift to the front and around 2″ to the rear, to help level out the vehicle from front to back.